Our tutors will already have been sent your child’s personal statement and a list of their target universities before they meet with your child. They will also make sure that your child is confident to answer questions on any topic that they have mentioned on their personal statement.
Many universities require some kind of interview, and for an applicant this is an important step to demonstrate to a university that they are the right fit for their institution. The interviewer will be looking for enthusiastic students with lots to offer – someone who can work independently and consider new ideas and who will thrive in academic life alongside their peers.
This programme from Top School & Uni is designed for students who want to address their University interview as a specific area of their application.
Our interview programme consists of 5 areas
1. Interview workshops – each student is offered 2 workshops with our interview experts. These classes cover how to shine in a university interview and speaking techniques which can help students to overcome their nerves
2. 1:1 interview practice – each student can access 3 mock interviews for their subject.
3. Recorded videos covering all aspects of the university interview process
4. Interview questions pack for your specific subject – so that you can go away and practice these commonly asked interview questions
5. F.A.Q. session with one of our advisors to ask all the questions that you need before your interviews.
Our workshops cover all aspects of writing university interviews. Students are expected to listen and take notes and there will be a portion of the live masterclasses dedicated to questions and discussion.
It’s important to research a university course and prepare for any interview questions you may get on it. Our tutors also teach students how to make sure that they shine at interview and are confident.
Oxford Office: +44(0)1865 548459
London Office: +44(0)2078 460259