If you are considering a UK university application, Top School & Uni can support you every step of the way. Through regular meetings with students and their families, we can demystify how applications work.
From creating a university shortlist, to preparing a strong personal statement and completing the UCAS application, we support students through all aspects of this process. We offer subject specific preparation alongside skills such as public speaking and interview techniques.
Gaining a place at a top UK university is a competitive and rigorous process. Our packages are bespoke and tailored to the needs of each individual child. Each UK university placement is directly overseen by our Director and our team of consultants are able to support students every step of the way.
Our University Placement service provides students with a road map outlining the steps they will need to take to ensure they have the best chance of entering a top university.
We are pleased to have worked with students who have gained places at the top-ranked universities in the UK.
This service typically includes:
- Personalised consultation to ascertain the student’s academic aspirations.
- Review of the student’s current academic profile, taking into account their most recent school report and exam results.
- Strategic planning over all relevant academic areas.
- Extracurricular and summer programme planning.
- Our road map, to ensure that the student is clear on all the necessary steps for their ideal university.
- A personal university advisor, with whom students check in regularly.
- Personalised university research list including relevant admissions dates, scholarships, extra exams or interview required.
- Administrative support – inclusive of completion of application paperwork, continued liaisons with school, ongoing application management.
- Personalised reading lists.
- UCAS completion support with advisor.
- Personal statement brainstorming and full draft review process.
Services available to university placement members (if applicable):
- Tour/visits planning and if necessary, in person support from one of our team during university open days.
- Admissions test preparation including a tutoring plan and priority access to our top tutors if applicable.
- Interview preparation if applicable.
Our Students Have Recently Received Offers From
Attending a British university requires advanced planning. Our university consultants can advise you on your university options; both course and institution. We help you choose the best course for your career and help you to discover whether you have what that university wants in its candidates.
Applications to Oxford and Cambridge are notoriously competitive and complex. Applying to Oxbridge requires careful preparation and forward thinking if you are to stand out among the competition. Our Oxbridge consultants have all graduated from Oxford or Cambridge and many still maintain links with the university today.
Law, medicine, dentistry and engineering are some of the most competitive UK degrees. Graduates from these subjects often enter highly successful careers around the world. If you are looking to join these graduates you will first need to make an outstanding application. Our university consultants can help guide you through the selection and application process.
Oxford Office: +44(0)1865 548459
London Office: +44(0)2078 460259