Are you looking at universities? Are you struggling to find inspiration to write a personal statement?Are you stuck trying to decide what should be included? It has never been easier to receive quality tuition online. Why not join Top School & Uni’s ‘Personal Statement Masterclass’ Series from wherever you’re planning to be?
Taught by our Director Jemma Zoe Smith the masterclasses are aimed at supporting students to write their personal statement. Masterclasses are taught as group course that lasts 2 hours, or as recorded courses with workbooks to complete . Students are expected to listen and take notes and there will be a portion of each live masterclass dedicated to questions and discussion. These masterclasses show teens how to draft a strong personal statement, ensuring that their experiences and interests are correctly weighted to suit the course they want to attend.
- The personal statement starting points – ideal for students who are just thinking about their personal statement and need some support to get started.
- The personal statement – Russell group focus – specifically for students aiming for academically prestigious universities
- The personal statement – Medicine, Dentistry and Vet Med focus – specifically for students aiming for Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Medicine
- The personal statement finesse and finish – ideal for student who are needing a little extra push to finish their personal statement and submit it to UCAS.
A correctly structured personal statement should follow a logical narrative about the applicant and convey their enthusiasm for their chosen subject. It is important to impress university admission teams and show them that you are the right fit for their course. Whether you are in Year 11 and thinking ahead with the aim of applying to a highly competitive course, or in Year 12 and needing to submit your first draft personal statement in September. This course can help you to draft your personal statement – the first step in any UK university application.
- Will the course be online or in-person? There are 2 different masterclasses which can be accessed LIVE, plus 2 additional recorded courses which can be purchased at any time
- What is covered? Each masterclass focusses on a different part of the personal statement – 1) The personal statement
- What will student’s receive? Access to our LIVE masterclasses are accompanied by
- Who are the tutors? The masterclasses will be run by Director Jemma Zoe Smith, you can view her credentials on our About page. All other tutors involved at Top School & Uni come from the highest academic background and are DBS checked. For more information visit our Advisory Board page.
- Which countries should apply? This course is open to students around the world. However, this course focuses on UK Universities.
- Do you offer one to one tuition? Yes, please visit our Personal Statement Support page for more information.
- Should my teen join this course if they are unsure what they want to study at university? Yes, students will be encouraged to pick a subject they’re interested in for the purposes of writing their personal statement during the course. The skills they learn will be transferable if they choose to write another personal statement at another time.
Oxford Office: +44(0)1865 548459 London Office: +44(0)2078 460259
Our students are received offers from the following universities
Oxford Office: +44(0)1865 548459
London Office: +44(0)2078 460259